In 2002 planning permission was obtained to convert the former stables of the Mill complex to artists’ studios and some accommodation.
Currently the studios comprise five well lit and airy, high quality spaces for long and short term lets.
- 3 phase electricity is available
- J.C.B. digger with fork-lift facility on site.
- 50 telephone lines (waiting on Broadband)
- Accommodation now comprises two – 1 Bed apartments one – 3 bed house.
- Large covered outdoor area very suitable for the execution of large scale works (see photo)
There is also plenty of other space which will be developed in the future. This includes two five storey grain stores (22,500 sq. ft.).